Hello again! I know it has been a while since I have written about my books progress. I have been to busy with book reviews and other life things to get one posted.
- How I did on last week’s goal: I did not complete my goal. I had to move again because the last place had to many issue they could not fix. So this move has put a stop to all writing until I can get things settled again.
- My goal for this week: My goal for this week is to start writing again. Maybe two chapters for each outline. I think I can manage that. Also I want to buy the Dragon and start writing with that since my hands have be hurting a lot lately.
- A word or phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised last week: I did not write anything for my book but I did write a lot of book reviews. :)
- Ask Followers a question about my book, example: Do you like this characters (insert name)? So my question is: Do you like the name Ahna? I can not find much on this name but I like it.
- The biggest challenge I faced this past week: Moving!
- What I'm reading this week: I am going to read Red Rising by Pierce Brown soexpect my review soon.
- What I've been up to this past week: Packing Moving and Unpacking which I am still doing.
Well I will update again next week. If you have any thoughts on my characters name please leave them in a comment below!
Has anyone tried the Dragon for Mac?