I have not kept up with blogging about writing my first book, so I have decided to create a blog format and post it every week. This will actually make me keep the goals I set and to share about my first book.
New Writing Update Blog Format:
- How I did on last week’s goal: I did not really have a goal last week, but on my last writers update I needed to get a couch so I could move my comfy writing chair into my room so I can write at my desk. I completed this task! Yay!!
- My goal for this week: My goal for this week is to revise my book outline and write one chapter.
- A word or phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised last week: nada nothing zip ziltch :)
- Ask Followers a question about my book, example: Do you like this characters (insert name)? hhhmm no question this week but I will have one for you next week.
- The biggest challenge I faced this past week: It was a busy week at work and I needed to finish reading a book I was asked to review. It is difficult for me to find a balance between work, family stuff, reading, writing, and blogging. However I am planning a schedule as we speak so I get everything done that I need to.
- What I'm reading this week: I plan on reading Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner. This is the first book in a Young Adult book triology about Faeries! I love faeries and can't wait to start this book on my lunch break today!
- What I've been up to this past week: Been busy at work. I had to pick up extra hours this past month because another employee had to leave work to get surgery. However she is back this week so I should get back on my reading and writing schedule this week.